Adachi Co., Ltd. obtained ISO14001 certification on September 8, 2004 with the aim of becoming an environmentally friendly enterprise.
Based on our mission statement, “Confidence, Harmony and Honor”, Adachi Co., Ltd. has been conducting business activities as a trading company since its founding to meet the needs of society. Through technologically advanced products and services, we strive to contribute to the development of a safer, more prosperous society. On a company-wide basis, we will continue our efforts to conserve resources, reduce environmental impact and benefit local communities.
- With a basic mission of providing sensible, high-quality services and a diverse range of products, Adachi Co., Ltd. strives to improve its environmental conservation activities and pollution prevention measures by evaluating environmental impact caused by its business activities and services, and establishing and re-examining environmental objectives that are technologically and financially feasible.
Furthermore, in addition to observing applicable environmental regulations, adopted guidelines and other requirements, Adachi Co., Ltd. strives to contribute to environmental protection by establishing voluntary standards to abide by.
- Adachi Co., Ltd. strives to participate in environmental protection activities in every aspect of its business activities and services on a company-wide basis.
- Adachi Co., Ltd. conducts internal audits to maintain and improve its environmental management system.
- Adachi Co., Ltd. educates and enlightens all its employees to heighten their environmental awareness.
- Adachi Co., Ltd. ensures that all of its employees are familiar with its environmental guidelines and will provide them upon request to outside parties.
January 1, 2017
Adachi Co., Ltd.
President and CEO